Thursday, October 05, 2006

Leadership Crisis; A Review!

I taught not to right anymore post for tonight, but I just find it too hard to resist my eagerness. Maybe because I want to try writing in English. I do like reading English books, and I do have an English education background. Why not give it a try?

My first post in English is on the leadership crisis within Barisan Nasional. I'm pretty confident that most of you guys are already aware of it? Or am I wrong? Anyway, it doesn't matter much to me. I still want to share...

1# Khir Toyo being goofed again?

Well, quite amazing this so called leader is. After being smack for several cases in Selangor, he still repeated some stupid mistakes. Its just like this guy can never learn from mistakes. Maybe the next election will teach him something. That is if he fails to win...

Try take a look at this...

SHAH ALAM: The Selangor government today (Oct 4, 2006) admitted it goofed in forcing pest control companies to register with the Ministry of Finance before they could be in the Subang Jaya Municipal Council panel.

"There was a mistake actually ... during the meeting we assumed the pest control companies will be providing service to government departments," said Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Dr Mohd Khir Toyo.

"Rightfully, they don't have to (register with the MOF)."

I think this guy really stinks! Or what Donald Trump like to say, "Khir Toyo, I think you are a lousy leader!". If only I can find a word that is worst than lousy. That will sure suit Khir Toyo.

2# MCA Vs UMNO; The Never ending Conflict

If not mistaken, it was just yesterday that I read a few articles and news stating that Khary had given a very in detail explanation about his so called racial speech which he gave in August. In the speech, he said and warn the Chinese no to take advantage of the internal problems being faced by UMNO.

MCA asked for an apology, but UMNO youth didn't agree. They didn't even try to agree. What a pity. After nearly two months, the newspaper tried to bluff us. But than, this brave newspaper came to tell the truth.

"If Khairy had never intended to hurt the feelings of the Chinese community as he claims, then he must do something to show his sincerity."

Khairy had, at an Umno divisional delegates meeting in August, said the Chinese community would try to take advantage of a weak Umno.

Liow said MCA youth repeatedly told Khairy at the Barisan Nasional (BN) Youth exco meeting yesterday (Oct 3, 2006) that his statement had upset the Chinese community.

"He (Khairy) kept insisting that his remarks were taken out of context by the media so now he must act to show and prove his sincerity to the Chinese community," he told reporters after launching the 8th Yamaha Balik Kampung safety campaign.

Hmm, I don't know what these sarcastic leaders are up to this time. Maybe its only one of their 'political dramas'. Who knows? Politician are good at acting. Well, maybe not all politician. Pak Lah is an example of an actor that can win 'The Worst Actor of The Millenium'. He's just don't know how to act.

I think thats all I can comment for the time being. Sorry if my English is a bit... Not proper or what so ever. I take this as a challenge. Many readers have urge me to write in English. Also they urge me to write a lot. I'll try my best. Can't promise much, but I'll try my best. Feel free to comments. I'm always open to hear them...

Wassalam....

No comments: